How Many Miles Per Gallon Does the 2022 Hyundai Elantra Get?
If you’re looking for a stylish and fuel-efficient sedan, the 2022 Hyundai Elantra is the way to go. It’s the perfect vehicle to entertain you during your commute to Sacramento while saving on gas with every mile. The Elantra’s EPA-estimated 33 MPG city and 43 MPG highway is one of its most attractive performance features of the compact sedan that Citrus Heights drivers enjoy. Read below to learn more about the new Hyundai Elantra’s fuel economy, and give us a call when you’re ready to test drive!
2022 Hyundai Elantra Gas Mileage by Engine
The Hyundai Elantra’s gas mileage varies depending on the engine. Listed below are the various engines offered, along with their respective fuel economy estimates. Using the information below, you can determine which engine performs the best for your lifestyle.
Elantra MPG w/ 2.0L 4-Cylinder Engine
- 33 City/43 Highway MPG* on the Elantra SE
- 31 City/41 Highway MPG* on the Elantra SEL and Elantra Limited trims
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- 147 hp
- 132 lb-ft of torque
Elantra MPG w/ 1.6L Turbocharged GDI Engine
- 25 City/34 Highway MPG*
- Available on the Elantra N Line
- Six-speed manual transmission or a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission with paddle shifters
- 201 hp
- 195 lb-ft of torque w
Elantra MPG w/ 1.6L Inline-4 Engine
- 53 City/56 Highway MPG*
- Available on the Elantra Hybrid
- Electronically controlled continuously variable oil pump
- Paired with a 32 kW electric motor
- 139 hp
- 195 lb-ft of torque
Features That Support the 2022 Hyundai Elantra Gas Mileage
Although the engine is an important contributor to the Elantra’s phenomenal gas performance, there are additional features that assist in enhancing its gas mileage. It’s a team effort! Read below for additional details regarding these features.
- The exterior design of a vehicle is just as important as the interior when it comes to fuel efficiency. The new 2022 Hyundai Elantra was designed with fuel efficiency in mind, shown in the aerodynamic build of the vehicle. This detail not only reduces the friction, but also seamlessly redirects the air while driving.
- The new Function-Integrated Electric Booster is a crucial component of making the Elantra Hybrid a high-performing vehicle. It’s responsible for an upgrade in responsiveness and brake performances.
- Cruise control and an automatic transmission play a large role in maintaining low fuel consumption and overall efficiency. These smart engine features make for simpler and easier acceleration and shifting when on Rocklin roads.
Explore This Fuel-Efficient Sedan in Roseville
Sometimes you have to see to believe! Stop by Roseville Hyundai to test drive any of our 2022 Hyundai Elantra’s to get the full experience. Our finance department can answer any questions you may have regarding the purchasing process and notify you of any specials we are offering. We can’t wait to see you!
*All figures are EPA estimates and for comparison purposes only. Actual mileage may vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits and vehicle’s condition.
More About Hyundai Elantra Features
If you’re looking for a stylish and fuel-efficient sedan, the 2022 Hyundai Elantra is the way to go. It’s the perfect vehicle to entertain you during your commute to Sacramento while saving on gas with every mile. The Elantra’s EPA-estimated 33 MPG city and 43 MPG highway is one of its most attractive performance…
The newly-redesigned 2022 Hyundai Elantra has an updated exterior design and fresh interior styling that has consumers and industry experts alike talking. Between the spacious 2022 Hyundai Elantra dimensions and advanced technologies, the fuel-efficient new Elantra is an excellent choice for your Roseville drives. Learn more about the 2022 Hyundai Elantra interior, then give…